Webinar host - Ekaterina Matveeva
Linguist - founder & CEO Amolingua
• TEDx speaker
• Toastmasters Speaker with awards for Best improvised speech and Best gestures on stage
• Winner of pitch competition organised by Google Campus London "30 seconds pitch"
• Since 2013, participated and coached a foreign debate community at the World and European Championships (World Championships in 2014 in India, in 2015 in Malaysia, in 2017 in Mexico)
• Since 2015 she has been mentoring at 3DS (3 Day StartUp), and since 2017 she is accredited as a 3DS facilitator
• Since 2015 she's made her way to the finals of various pitches in the UK and Europe (the Pitch, WebSummit Pitch, StartUp Open, SIE Fresh Ideas, Invest In Women, The Scottish Edge, VOOM ...) gathered the practices of British and European coaches